Friday, May 10, 2013

Vintage (Make That "Old") Yearbooks

Looky what I found at my local thrift store last week.  Two old yearbooks.  How fun. The one on the left is from 1945 and a military academy. The one on the right is from 1938 and a university.


Funny how mature (old?) people looked back then.  Do you think someone will say that about our pictures some century???

More happy staff members.

Keep in mind these are university freshman students.  But still...

Nothing like stylish old swimsuits.  And apparently the photographer couldn't wait for everyone to dry off!

These will make the trip to my Etsy shop soon.  Hope someone can use them or add them to a collection.

Linking to The Thrifty Groove today.

Hurray for Friday!

3 comments:

  1. These are such fun! I know someone would enjoy using them in creative paper arts. I guess someday my yearbooks will be vintage! Thanks for joining Diann and I at TTF this week!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fabulous Diane, love old year books! Someone will snap those up for their mixed media projects, great find and the covers are wonderful too! Deb

    ReplyDelete