Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday's Muster #4

Owls this week!  One wall in my kitchen is home to vintage owl trivets (and one cutting board). The yellow one in the lower left started it all about 15 years ago at a church rummage sale. My sister found the round, ceramic one at a thrift store. The others came from Ebay.


This is a Holt Howard, or "Howard Holt" if you're like me and said it that way for many years.


Another "HH."


I obviously like the mod, funky design of that hippie era. And I do use them occasionally-- I always know where they are!

Enjoy your day-- my region is in a deep freeze!

8 comments:

  1. These are all so cute and never go out of style! They are hot hot hot right now! Hot Howard Holt! heehee! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, especially the way some look psychadelic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm a sucker for psychedelic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last one Diane..Your deep freeze is heading our way with winds to match!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Diane from Lavender Dreams sent me the link to your post about owls because I posted about them too! Yours are very different than mine.....retro and funky and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! I love owls, and they are so cute on the trivets. I think the one with the yellow frame is my favorite. I am so tired of the cold, I don't even want to go outside today! LOL Stay toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend in England says owls are hot there too. She found a bunch of them to take home on her recent visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are fabulous! And they all look so great together like that!

    ReplyDelete