Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Postcard, January 1

Posting this card for the first day of the year was an easy choice.  This postcard is really pretty with the peach color against the sky blue. 


Thanks for viewing all the cards these last several weeks. As far as "regularly scheduled" blogging, I am still not sure what I'll be doing. Am kicking around a few ideas while busy with other real life "stuff" for lack of a better word. Will be asking for reader input in the next day or two.

Hope your year gets off to a good start and stays on that track all year!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely tranquil scene on this card - I love birch trees, and of course birds :) I think I am just going to be lazy today - I was going to start work on painting and rearranging the craft room, but I think that can wait until tomorrow....or the next day. LOL. Hope the New Year is wonderful for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed them all! Happy New year my friend! And thanks for the info on the rainbow cloud....very neat! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha..Diane..When else would you post a card that has Jan 1 on it..Too funny..Pretty card..Very calming

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I missed a few of your card posts, where did the time go but I really liked looking at them! This one is very different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand "real life" do what makes you happy. Best wishes for the new year.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sorry to see you leave TT ... we will miss you tremendously. Hope you enjoy your new crafting projects ... but when you want to come back to TT please know there will always be a place for you dear Diane. Lots of love and best wishes for the new year. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete