Friday, May 23, 2014

Smashing Music

I started a third Smash book recently. This one I plan to illustrate my favorite songs. So here is what I've accomplished so far. Some of you might be thinking, "Didn't she already do a Wish You Were Here collage?" Yes, I did one in my "Favorites" Smash book before I had this brainy idea (see it here), but when you have a scrapbook paper with "Wish You Were Here" already printed on it, what are ya gonna do?

Creeque Alley by The Mamas and Papas. That was the name of a club in the Virgin Islands. Read about the song here if you're curious.

I'm sure there are very few folks who know what the soundtrack to the 1966 remake of Stagecoach sounds like, but I think it's wonderful.

This probably won't be the last Led Zeppelin song included. The Battle of Evermore-- in case you can't decipher the fancy font.


Pretty fun so far!

4 comments:

  1. Great groups, great songs and great pages. Gotta go get out my I- tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Diane - you really do need to get to "The Rock Hall"

    ReplyDelete