Tuesday, May 5, 2015

TH Tag May

A new month means a new tag challenge at the Tim Holtz blog. If you've been following along, you know I decided to make an ATC and coordinating inchie instead of a tag. Here is my take on May's tag:

That lovely lady is my grandmother (the same photo as the "Four Generations" layout I posted here awhile back). I copied the photo and cut it down to look like a wallet or photo booth type photo. As far as the quote goes-- that could be said for both of my grandmothers.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Love Tim Holtz..lots of cool ideas..Good job with the inchie ..You are really good at those..Have a nice day..HOT! 80's...May have to break down and turn on the AC..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely ATC and a fab take on Tim's May tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much! TH blog has great inspiration!

      Delete
  4. Ahh, so sweet to use a family photo. I miss my Grandma. When I was in college, living in the dorm, she would send me Pringles cans full of small cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC, Lovely tribute to your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love how you used your Grandmother's photo Diane and what a wonderful quote! Great take on Tim's tag.

    ReplyDelete