Monday, February 29, 2016

Book Sale

The thrift finds have been slim to none this year. I haven't been out much, and when I was I didn't find anything. However, there was a library book sale last week. Here is the haul:





I'm sure a lot of you have seen old Raggedy Ann illustrations, but aren't they nice? I'm digging that psychedelic sunrise in the upper left.

And would you believe they had another old Sears catalog reprint? You might remember I found the same one at a thrift store last year.

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. It's a good thing you got there before me...hahaha! You know I love all of these books. I've never even seen the Raggedy Ann books! WOW! You hit the mother lode! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and graphics on old books . There is something magical about holding them in your hands, isn't there?

    Snows coming! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great books. Loved Raggedy Ann... We used to have Raggedy Ann and raggedy Andy dolls. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books. Nice selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what wonderful books, loving that sunrise too! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete